A. Cancellation policy in the events of natural disasters/calamities
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
- The Organizers will have the right to cancel/postpone the conference during natural disasters/calamities. In this case, the scientific conferences will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related scientific conferences.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.
- If for any reason, or under any circumstances, Phoenix Conferences cancels any event, 100 % refund of the registration fee will be done. You can also use the amount to register for any Phoenix conferences occurring within one year from the date of cancellation or postponement.
C. Transfer of Registration
- All fully paid registrations are transferrable to other persons from the same organization if a registered attendee is unable to attend the event. Details must be included in the mail – full name of replacement person, relationship with the attendee, title of the presentation, phone number, Email address and registration details.
- Registration can be transferred from one conference to another Phoenix Conference if the registered person is unable to attend.
- The transferred registrations will not be eligible for refunds.
D. Accommodation Cancellation Policy
- Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days of arrival. In case, you wish to cancel or modify your accommodation, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
E. COVID–19 Cancellation Policy
- Considering the current scenario of COVID-19, in such situations, no administrative and handling fee shall be applicable while refunding the registration fee. Full Refund will be done once we receive am email from your end.
F. Refund Policy
Situations, where the registration needs to be canceled and transfer of registration is not possible, below are the arrangements which can be made:
- Cancellations made before 30 days of the conference receives full refund less a 100 $ for administrative fees.
- The registrations with discounted price are eligible for transfer but not refund under any circumstances.
- Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference.
- For Webinars, 50% payment Refund is initiated if informed 7 days before the event commencement
- E-poster registrations will not be refunded.
- In case of VISA refusals, the paid amount can be transferred to other Phoenix Conferences